Carnamah Visitor Information
Welcome to Carnamah, Western Australia!
Carnamah is a small town located in the Mid West region of Western Australia. With a population of just over 500 people, it is a charming and peaceful place to visit.
Things to Do
- Visit the Carnamah Historical Museum
- Take a walk on the Carnamah Heritage Trail
- Explore the nearby Yarra Yarra Lakes
- Have a picnic in the Carnamah Lions Park
There are a few accommodation options in Carnamah, including:
- Carnamah Hotel
- Carnamah Caravan Park
- Carnamah Motel and Holiday Units
Carnamah is located about 300km north of Perth, and the easiest way to get there is via car. There are also some bus services available.
Carnamah has a Mediterranean climate with hot summers and mild winters. It is generally dry throughout the year.
Carnamah hosts a few events throughout the year, including:
- Carnamah Agricultural Show - held in September
- Carnamah Christmas Street Party - held in December
Overall, Carnamah is a great place to visit if you're looking for some peace and quiet. The historical museum and heritage trail are must-see attractions, and the nearby Yarra Yarra Lakes offer a beautiful natural setting for a relaxing day out.